Tuesday, January 17, 2012

HOLD ON LOOSLEY


My "Jubilee" year, was an awesome celebration all year long! I could hardly believe It!  "I made it!!!"
Some... stumble over that "certain age" milestone...But my awesome husband put the icing on the cake!

                          My husband loves surprises! It's truly his love language!

He searched Hi and Low, Far and Wide for this one!   Since it was at the end of the season, there weren't many available!... But... it Had to be just perfect! ..."It's only one on the entire East Coast!"    

He planned it perfectly.... He had it delivered while I was away, so it was waiting for me when I got home!

Now, the sign of a true surpriser is...how they hold the surprise till just the right moment, without letting on!
  Well...this one...He's the Master!!!  I had no clue!!!  And on top of it, he wasn't there when I opened It!

 
As I drove up to our house, and hit the garage opener...
WOW




It's my absolute favorite! :)



Just yesterday, the time had come!   I had to "Let Go" of the Wonderful gift!...  My Beloved Ford Mustang, had absolutely everything I wanted in a "Keeper" car!  It was a 6cyl ...Stick ...and Bright Red!  My plan was to be driving it till the day I die...I had a BLAST driving it! 

In my post stroke condition, I'm still here, Happy and Grateful... but it's time...  Gotta Love the Pic's!!! 

                                                                  Hold  on Loosely....If you cling to tightly....


No comments:

Post a Comment