Thursday, January 12, 2012

HEART MEDS...REALLY!!!



Taken on Mackinaw Island


My husband and I went out for dinner the other night, to well known restaurant in town. And, since my brain injury, I sometimes have trouble moving easily in crowded places... My husband lovingly calls me "Seabiscuit" because sometimes "it just happens"! I'll lift my leg several times (like a horse) before I can actually get my body to move the way I want it to...
 Anyway, you know the drill... We give the Hostess our name and wait to be seated...It was a Fri. night and pretty busy... People are coming and going...and when the "beeper" goes off...Of course, I follow the young Lady to the table.  She politely pulls the chair out for me and puts the menues on the table!  And as I attempt to sit down...It happens...my legs starts... and you'll not believe what happened next!  This polite, Young Hostess, "Bless her Heart" observes me kinda stomping my foot and she says...

not even in a whisper...

"YOU Gotta P..."?  Well, I didn't then... but we laughed so much... I do every time we tell the story!

Oh, and  I'll give you one guess where my Hubby was ... 

A hardy laugh does a heart good like medicine! :) 

Taken on Santa Monica Pier

                                

No comments:

Post a Comment