Wednesday, November 16, 2011

yellow pieces of paper

Well I bet you are wondering what "Yellow pieces of paper" are!!!  Over the years, working in a fast pace, high stress position, I found myself writing little reminder notes. You know, not just little things like..."don't forget Milk!...Diapers and wipes. But things like... "Less Coffee...More Water...   Walk More/Complain Less :)... Exercise your face...Smile!  Anyway,  my desk drawer always had sticky notes and a small note pad at my finger tips. 

Yep you guessed it ..."Yellow pieces of paper"!  

My encouragement arsenal began to grow, and I'm branching out!  Stick with me, I'm sure you'll read something that will ring your bell!

2 comments:

  1. I am so excited to read your blog! Everyone needs encouragement, this is going to be what I look forward to reading now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, set up and posting already. I've read them both. I like them. I'll even tweet these off to my friends. I'm looking forward to the future of these.

    ReplyDelete