Monday, November 28, 2011

"Are you done yet?"

Well, the gun has officially fired, and the race has begun!  List checking has become the focal point! The feeling that some how "if we haven't started, then some how we've missed it!"...  Until next weeks specials!  I don't know about you, but I'm finding that I'm falling into my old  Holiday shopping pattern. Even though I think "this year, I'll start earlier!"   Duh, I say that every year!

 This year there are more people working "Christmas help" as a necessity...so be nice, Smile!
                  Shopping tip's List...
                         Organize your gift list,
                          Limit the number of purchases per trip,
                          Never shop hungry...you'll be cranky, impatient,
                                rendering you... unable to smile :)
                          Give up that parking space, your car doors will thank you!

 Smile, YOU look 10 years younger!  And people smile back...Enjoy CHRISTmas Shopping again!
     Sleigh Bells Ring...Are ya listening?

No comments:

Post a Comment