Wednesday, March 14, 2012

What Pushs Your Thrill Button?


Zip Lines...The latest Thrill...

I so love trying anything like this! Just the anticipation as you "suit up" adds to the excitement! I guess you can say this speaks to my "Dare Devil" side.  No Fear Here! :)

These pic's are of my husband and our son "zipping" along...And of course... if I'm taking the pic... I'm on the ground!  I had to persuade them...almost twist their arm to convince them to... "Go have Fun"!  I guess it's the heights thing!    I'll never get that!

As I look at these pic's, I remember para-sailing ...IT'S pretty amazing!
Sailing  700 ft above "gorgeous" Grand Traverse Bay! Turning upside down, trailing my fingers in the water as the boat driver slowed to the let the sail come down ...just far enough! Awesome!

My life is different now...But I Thank God daily that He preserved the memories of my "Thrill Days"...I re-live them when ever...and often.  HIS loving kindness AMAZING!

So what pushes your "Thrill Button?"

All that thrills my soul is Jesus                                                                                                                 

                                                                                                            
                                                  

No comments:

Post a Comment