Thursday, March 29, 2012

Awesome Reminder of Hope



These beautiful Daffodils are one of the first flowers to "Spring" up... Is Hope "Springing up in You"?

When I wrote my profile, and
started blogging, I said I would
write more about life, and..."What do you want to do,
  when you grow up?"

Well, life after "stroke" doesn't
mean life is over for... It just means I have a "New Normal".  I lost some abilities...My hands don't function the same...my balance isn't what it was...and if you look at my MRI...I should be bed bound and so much worse...

But God IS good and ...I'm doing what I couldn't find time to do before! I appreciate everyone so much more, and find love everywhere I look.

So when life gets you down...you can't seem to find
hope...consider the things we usually take for granted...

Spring flowers are an Awesome Reminder of Hope!
  
 Psalm 42:11  Hope in God...
Isa 53:5  by his stripes we are healed...
  

 

No comments:

Post a Comment