Friday, February 10, 2012

How Deep

Remember the 70;s hit...

Oouuuu....How Deep Is Your Love...
                 
Well...After 20yrs of marriage, we have been on a "great journey"...As I think back on Valentine Day Celebrations, some were quiet,
   some were busy and
        cluttered with everyday life!
There were times one or both of us were working. Times when our Son's schedule took  priority!

Many celebrations were not even in February!     
  So many expressions of LOVE sprinkled through out life.

Romantic times...Dinner over-looking beautiful Grand Traverse Bay,
Weekend in Niagara Falls,  a lunch date with Charlevoix views!  Awesome
Sleigh Ride in Northern Mi...

After my my strokes...I see Love, in something as simple as...zipping my coat!
We were out to get a watch battery...(my brain doesn't work well in crowds)
and after waiting for the repair, we turned to leave.  I struggled to zip my 
coat.  The more I struggled, the harder it became... Then my Wonderful husband, without missing a beat...got down on one knee, took my hand, and softly said...
                         "It's Ok"...and zipped my coat!

                                                     "How Deep is Your Love"

1 comment:

  1. "Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud." ~ 1st Corinthians 13:4

    True love at its finest.

    ReplyDelete