Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Me...Forgive Them...?

Forgive “THEM”…after what “They did to ME !
         You’ve Got to be kidding me!!!

I heard that so many time’s when friend’s saw my “Yellow” reminder tacked up in my cubicle!
 
Yes really!?! But they said horrible things about me! They stole my lunch…
They opened their car door into mine On Purpose…
It gets worse - we don’t have to mention them…
            you get the picture!
When we focus on the “pain” of the offence…We hold on to negative attachment to that person.
            As your Mom said…You get sour!

When we forgive, we become free of “that” weight of offence…if we don’t then we become spoiled…easily offended! 

Forgiving is the best thing you can do for "Yourself"!

Forgive…you’ll be forgiven...
Luke 6:36-38

No comments:

Post a Comment