Friday, April 20, 2012

Relax Chill Rely?


Control issues:  We all struggle with them...

When we go through a traumatic event in our lives, we find out how much "control" we really don't have ...it's lost or stolen away...It could be a job loss...relationship ending...end of life of a loved one...

But when the emotional roller coaster comes to a "complete stop" and you realize life is still "live"...you ask yourself..."now what?"

When I suffered multiple stroke...my loss meter went "Off the charts"...I had no control over anything! I couldn't sign my name, style my hair or brush teeth just to name a few. I lost my job and personal way of life...But God gave excellerated healing...a special sister...and my Wonderful husband..."The best man walking!"

Recently I gave a "talk" about my story of healing and hope...and the "why" I blog :)
You can click the link below to see the video if you like...

If you are hurting over loss of control in your life...I encourage you to "Relax Chill & "Rely"
Easier said than done? YEP it is! But take a deep breath...
Relax... coz,
you are where you are...
Chill...like you just had a massage...and Rely...on the people God put in your life...

 http://www.hisriver.net/sermons/index.php?function=view&id=3340

No comments:

Post a Comment